Remora is a revolutionary new waterproof tool developed specifically for the underwater environment.
Unlike land-based designs adapted for use underwater, Remora was designed from the bottom up for the unique challenges of using a power tool underwater.
Originally developed for professional divers for use in cleaning boat hulls, Remora can be used by the boat owner and professional alike.
Remora’s self contained fully waterproof chassis creates a new class of portable tools.
Remora’s ergonomic design allows you to get closer to the action. With multiple user-friendly ways to hold onto Remora, you’ll get less tired and be more comfortable. When used underwater, Remora’s unique shape helps to provide effortless counter-torque.
Remora’s reversible and powerful motor, combined with variable speeds make boat, pool, tank, and any “wet” work easy.
This multi-use tool will change the way you think about hull maintenance.
- Designed for hull scrubbing, a variety of interchangeable brush and pad types allow you to adapt Remora to any bottom paint and surface.
- Remora scrubs difficult organisms and bottom growth with far less effort.
- Tough stains or algae on your pool? Remora makes it easy.
- Cleans teak like a charm without sanding.
- Tough stains or droppings on the deck? Remora makes the job a snap, dump a bucket of water on the deck and go!